- Stability + balance: yoga blocks provide the stability and balance needed in your practice to help with optimal alignment, deeper poses and increased strength
- Durable supportive foam: these lightweight and supportive foam blocks are constructed of a durable foam with a nonslip surface and beveled edges for easy gripping
- Modify + align: Use under your hands, feet or seat (meditation) to ensure the proper alignment needed in order to safely support and modify poses to suit your level of flexibility – If you feel tight, don’t risk injury and Grab a block or two
- Extend + deepen stretches: Blocks make for the ideal yoga Prop and companion, as they are an important tool in your practice to help extend, support and deepen your stretches while also working to increase your range of motion
- Care info: spot clean with mild detergent – Towel or air dry
- The main differences are the dimensions. Yoga blocks are thinner and have a greater flat surface area whereas a yoga brick is chunkier making them a bit denser. … A yoga brick help ‘bring the floor to you’ e.g. if your hands can’t make it to the floor in a forward fold, you can use them for support.
- A yoga brick or yoga block is a smooth block of wood or of firm but comfortable material, such as hard foam rubber or cork. It is used as a prop in yoga as exercise. The use of wooden bricks was introduced by B. K. S. … Their use is now more widespread, including in Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga.
- trackfit.pk 4-Inch Foam, Marbled Foam, Recycled Foam, Cork, Bamboo, Wood Yoga Blocks: For general use, 4-Inch Yoga Blocks are the standard. The dimensions (4″ x 6″ x 9″) have been found to be the most universally useful for average practitioners. These blocks are studio staples.
- Yoga provides many props to enhance your ability to express a yoga pose. One of the most popular yoga props to use in class is the yoga block. Made from foam, bamboo, wood or cork, the block is often used as an extension of the arms, but can also support the back, head and hips to help the body settle into a pose
Complete Order Procedure and Guideline:
E-Commerce is all about bringing ease of shopping to the customer. When you shop online you look forward to a carefully packed and delivered package that reaches you in the time promised. we understand this very well and that is why a timely delivery is what we make sure of. When someone orders from trackfit.pk, then you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped to you, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order’s shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method *(Same day in Lahore) on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
Delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. The total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you’re located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping at TrackFit.pk!